🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » BANK DENIED
Page options
mariacarlaandal
Community Member

BANK DENIED

Hi, I've had my profile verified a few weeks ago and is still concered about my linked bank account. I recently ran out of connects and therefore wanted to buy some. Thus, the linking of my personal account to Paypal. Upon thorough registration and verification, it gets denied every time. Have been to the bank many times but they said the card is working well and they don't see any problems. Could this be from Paypal or Upwork itself? Need help! I don't want to open another account again.

P.s. BPI Card holder

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria Carla,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mariacarlaandal
Community Member

Help! Still having the same issue for months now. I've used all my free connects since then and have struggled to connect my bank account to paypal and upwork. I've called the bank multiple times and said that the card seems to be working just fine. Now, I am all out of connects and inactive. Thus, account is currently in private. 

Should I be changing banks? Can someone from the upwork team assist and verify things first before I jump into opening a new one. 

Lots of thanks!

Hi Maria Carla,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method for purchasing connects.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members