cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDO payment delay

Highlighted
Jayson N Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
1 of 26
I have made a withdrawal last Thursday, May 24, 2018 via local fund transfer to BDO but it is still not reflecting on my bank account. I usually get my money the next day after I made my withdrawal but for some reason I still haven't received it, it's already Monday. Any thoughts?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 26

Hi Jayson,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Jayson N Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
3 of 26
Thanks for finding time to reply. I've been on Upwork for 4 years and this is the first time that a delay like this happened.
Highlighted
Maria Angela J Member Since: May 23, 2017
4 of 26
have you received your funds on your bdo account? if yes. how many days did it take?
Highlighted
Sheila D Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
5 of 26
I'm having the same issue. I made the transaction last 17 April, actually it was initiated by upwork. I haven't received the payment till now. It has been 5 days now.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 26

Hi Sheila, 

Please know that withdrawals are only processed during business days. As it was a declared holiday in your country last Thursday, and Friday, it is very likely that your withdrawal has not yet been processed by your bank. If your withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your bank account after 8-business days, you can reach out to us again, and the Customer Support Team can issue a trace for you. 

Please refer to this help article for more information about local bank account fees and timings for your reference.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Monika Emma Mari L Member Since: Dec 15, 2018
7 of 26

Hi Avery,

Same issue, havent received my payout. I tried to check BDO and they told me that there is no transaction being made in my account. They asked me for the reference number. Is this available? reference in the Transaction history in my account wasnt detected by the bank. 

Thanks,

Monika

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 26

Hi Monika,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Michael Angelo L Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
9 of 26
Hello, I have this transaction last friday Nov. 8 2019 but till now the funds didnt reflect to my account...
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 26

Hi Michael, 

I would like to confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. If the withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here so that our team can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS