cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDO payment delay

Highlighted
Jericho James R Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
21 of 26

Hello Sir my BDO payment is delayed. It is 5 days now after the Holy Week and I haven't received my salary yet. Can you please help me?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 26

Hi Jericho, 

I checked your account and it looks like the withdrawal has been returned to your Upwork account. You should see this on your Transaction History page. The withdrawal was reversed because the account number noted on file is invalid. You can update your payment method, and try withdrawing it again. Or you can withdraw it to an alternative payment method if you have any. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jericho James R Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
23 of 26
Hello sir i have another payout that was not sent to me. I clicked the get
paid on sunday morning April 21. The Reference ID is 233416854. I haven't
received the payout till now.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
24 of 26

Hi Jericho,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account and it seems that for you that period has already passed. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Marie Joy B Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
25 of 26

Same with BPI. I usually receive the money every Thursday nights, but I still didn't get it as of now. Anyone else using BPI having delays with their payments this week?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
26 of 26

Hi Marie Joy, 

I checked your most recent transfer from your Upwork account to your local bank and can see that it was successful on our end. You may reach out to us, or to the Customer Support Team directly if this still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS