Community Member

BILLING METHOD

Hi my problem is that My ATM Card Not acceptable In Upwork

I want to buy Connect

Can i use My father ATM For buying Connect

Anyone Tell

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

Please use a billing method you are authorized to use. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Please use a billing method you are authorized to use. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly.

~ Goran
Upwork

i read billing method 

i need answer can i use Aother peroson ATM to Buy Connect

My ATM is Unoin Pay which are not acceptable in wpwork

But my  father AMT is VISA can i add my father Information in bill method

i do that upwork do upwork suspend my account or not

Hi Muhammad,

Please refer to the information I`ve shared in my previous post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi GORAN V

thanks for reponse

i ask can i add in billing method my Father Account for buy connect

i am going to apply fOR VISA Card But At that Time My connect finished

i want to buy connect for that i want to buy connect but i didn't because My ATM Not working

give me simple answer My English is not too strong 

what happend when i am going to apply my father account in bill method

Hi Muhammad,

Please use a billing method you are authorized to use. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

Don't mind

i take serious  so that why 

thanks 

what is promo code 

my government verification is reject due to DOB is wrong 

now I Correct My Date OF Birth 
do My verification Automatically done or not 
do i apply again for verification

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like your ID verification was approved. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan S

for reponse

i have another issue

My ATM Card Not Acceptable on upwork because it is unoin Pay not those which recomended by Upwork

SO My connect had been finished i want to buy Connent Can i use My Father ATM In billling Method or paymet method  i read billing method on upwork website but still i confused

PLz give me simple answer  can i use or not 

Hi Muhammad,

As long as the owner of the billing method authorized you to use it, you should be able to add it to your account. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

First  This is inactive when it is done   second my Father allow me i use his Card what method  i use it   pla guaide me don't mind i am doing message again and again how can i resolve ths error 

**Edited for community guidelines**     

Hi Muhammad,

Regarding your inactive payment method, please complete the W-8BEN form under Settings> Tax Info, which purpose is to confirm you're not a US taxpayer. You can use your own legal name as it appears in your passport or other official documents.

Regarding your billing method concern, please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members