cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPI BANK TRANSFER 2019

Reynier C Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
1 of 10

Hi I just withrew money today to my BPI Account (Direct to Local Bank Transfer). Does it immediately show in my account or will it take a couple of days to push through? Balance became 0 in my upwork dashboard, but no update on my BPI Account. Sorry for the newbie question. I'm wondering if it's automatic now or it still takes a couple of days to show up.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 10

Hi Reynier,

The usual time frame for the funds to arrive on your account is 2 to 5 business days. If you don't receive your funds let us know here after 8 business days and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 10
Thank you for the prompt response! Will wait for it then.
4 of 10

Hi Goran, thank you for your response and your immediate assistance. Will wait for an update on my account.

Ace Contributor
Ron M Member Since: Oct 25, 2016
5 of 10

Transfers to the banks BPI and Land Bank normally take 3-4 days. It also matters when you made the transfer since this was our 4th of July holiday and banks don't transfer on holidays and weekends. So even though UW released the funds it might of been the weekend or holiday in the USA were UW sends money from.

6 of 10

Hi Ron, thank you very much for the response. This is duly noted, will wait for an update on my account. I just thought that it was somewhat automatic now.

Ma Luisa M Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
7 of 10

Can you share how much fee does BPI charge for transfers? Some banks treat upwork transfers as remittance and charge as high as P300 per withdrawal. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 10

Hi Ma Luisa, 

You may check this with your bank directly. In my experience, the Bank of the Philippine Islands does not charge remittance fees. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ma Luisa M Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
9 of 10

Thanks Avery, I just called BPI but I have doubts as it seems the rep is not sure as well.. I'm also using BPI Direct so I'm not sure if it has the same privileges.

10 of 10
Hi Luisa,

I reckon that the amount was exactly what I expected to come in. Less the %
share from Upwork of course. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS