🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: BPI Payment delayed today
Page options
adb40519
Community Member

BPI Payment delayed today

Hi! I withdraw funds today and the funds I still not reflected in my account. In my previous withdrawals, I always get the money the same day after it was processed. Anyone here also experiencing the same issue with payments via BPI? Thanks!!
22 REPLIES 22
adb40519
Community Member

Update: my payment for today is now in my account. It could have been due to influx of payments for today as this is the last Wednesday of the month.
JoanneP

Hi Angelica,

For Direct to Local Bank payments, it can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing 

~ Joanne
Upwork
antonitte1985
Community Member

I have the same issue today. Mine is still not reflected in my account. Huhuhuhu

Hi Antonitte,

I checked the transaction you're referring to and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have a same problem. I withdraw my payment last saturday morning and until now I didn’t received the payment.

Hi Jellie,

For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Good Day! I withdraw payment from Upwork to direct local bank- BPI. Not reflected yet until now.  I wonder if there's an issue, I used to withdraw using Unionbank and it was processed on the same day. I am not sure why it is different from using BPI.

Hope someone could help me. Thank you!!!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michelle, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
846d134b
Community Member

Thanks, Avery. Appreciate your help.

35d096ef
Community Member

This is the first time I used to withdraw funds using BPI. How long does it take to reflect the funds to the BPI account. And can you recommend better Payment method to withdraw funds from Upwork. Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roxanne, 

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

You may want to check Paypal or Payoneer's to see if this is a better fit for your needs.

~ Avery
Upwork
35d096ef
Community Member

Can you recommend a faster way to withdraw funds from Upwork. 

skaylaights
Community Member

Hi! I need help. I tried to withdraw today, but still not in my account. also, I didn't receive any email confirmation for the triggered withdrawal that i made. not like last time.

fee484de
Community Member

I processed my 2nd payment Last March 2nd, 2022 using the same bank I received I enrolled here.  It was deducted from my balance but til now I did not receive the payment from my Bank. I called my bank here and they are not seeing any record of pending deposit?.  Can someone assist me with this, please? Reference # 457047778

Hi, depending on the bank, it can take 3-5 days to get processed.

That's weird coz I received my 1st payment posted right away. Then my colleague that is using the same Bank already received her payment yesterday after processing and mined already past 24 hours still not yet reflected.  

I just talked to my bank a few minutes ago and there is no record of pending deposit of the payment that has been deducted from my Upwork Balance. Can we have this be checked, please?  Reference # 457047778. Thank You.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, could you also check if my withdrawal dated March 30, 2022 went through? Normally, it takes only minutes after I receive the 'Your payment has been processed" email for the funds to reflect on my account. It has been over 24 hours and I haven't received it yet. Could you help? This is the first time I've experienced this in a long time. 

Hi Beth,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. 

Please note, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank.

~Andrea
Upwork
1d065667
Community Member

Hi, I withdrew money from my account yesterday morning using Direct to Local Back transfer (BPI) but still not getting my funds in my bank account. It's been 2 years that I'm using the same bank account and payment method and I'm getting the funds within the day. This is the first time this delay happened. The Upwork Payment Reference ID is 484777581. Please help.

Hi John,

Thank you for your message. Please allow four business days for the Direct to Local Bank transaction to be processed. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members