🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: BRSTN codes for China Bank Savings
Page options
teeanne
Community Member

BRSTN codes for China Bank Savings

Hi all,

The list BRSTN codes for Philippine banks did not include "China Bank Savings". Can I use the code for Chinabank Corp instad?

Thank you!

35 REPLIES 35
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dorothy Anne, 

That BRSTN code should work for your Chinabank account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bensonang
Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to add a chinabank savings account as well. The only BRSTN code i can find is for China Banking Corp. I just want to confirm that this code will work?

Although Chinabank Savings is a subsidiary of China Banking Corp., they are separate banks.

Thanks

Hi Benson,

I can see that you`ve opened a ticket for this and one of our team members will assist you as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

It seems like current tech support can't answer my question. Is there anyone who experienced withdrawing funds to China Bank Savings? I tried all BRSTN codes given to me by the banks, even thos of the main branch but none of them work.

Thanks

Hi Benson, I have the same concern. Were you able to push with China Banking Corporation's BRSTN?

Thanks!

Maine

Yes.

Hi! What happen?

i use the chinabank corp BRSTN code, my account is from China Bank Savings Inc. which is a subsidiary of China Bank Corp. and it won't push through. how can i get my fund back?

Hi Jayamen,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
697642cc
Community Member

yes please thank you ill be waiting

Hi, 

Any update here?

Thank you!

May I ask, if what did you do?

Hi Benson,

I know your concern was 3 years ago. However, I just want to ask if you can use CBC BRSTN code for CBS account? Thank you.

Hi Kristiana, 

Did CBC BRSTN work in your case?

Thanks!

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for reaching out. You may use the BRSTN for China Bank Corporation as it is the parent bank of China Bank Savings.

~ AJ
Upwork
ambangis
Community Member

Hi, I have the exact same question? Did any of you got your China Bank Savings account to work using the BRSTN from China Bank Corp?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Louise, 

As noted on this help article, the China Banking Corporations' BRSTN code is 010100013. If you go through any specific issues when trying to add this payment method on your account, or when withdrawing your earnings, you can come back here, and let us know, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
ambangis
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thank you for replying, but I think you misunderstood what I said. What I meant was that my account is from China Bank Savings Inc., which is a subsidiary of China Bank Corp. I was hoping to know if we could use the routing number of China Bank Corp. as China Bank Savings Inc. doesn't appear in the list.

Yes Louise, so far it worked. Just have patience on the # of processing days.  🙂

Hi Charmaine, thanks for that quick reply. Are you still using your China Bank Savings account with the China Bank Corp. BRSTN? I badly need the confirmation as I was loosing hope while trying to look for a way to use my China Bank Savings account for upwork and other things as well.

I just used it last August for the first time and it worked.

Although I have yet to see if it will still work again. Waiting for
processing of a new payment and it is taking longer than before. I'll
update you.

Thank you for confirming Charmaine. I greatly appreciate it. I would gladly wait for your update regarding that. I'll try it myself for the mean time. If things don't work out I guess I'll have to open up an account in a different bank.

Hi! Were you able to withdraw? I got issues with mine  weirdly saying that it was an invalid account.

Hi Charmaine, 

It looks like you have a support ticket regarding this issue, and the Customer Support Team has shared the return receipt of the transaction that was rejected. You may present this to your bank so that they can look into why the transaction was rejected on their end. 

If you have further information you wish to share, feel free to update the same ticket thread, or file a new ticket so that the team can investigate it further.

~ Avery
Upwork
f8839b88
Community Member

Hello ma'am Avery,

Was the query for CHINA BANK SAVINGS BRSTN CODE been addressed?

I was reading all the comment thread but I haven't found any specific answers. 

I am using CBS account too and I was trying to set up the same and even get the CBS MAIN OFFICE BRSTN CODE which is 011120623 and thru google search on CBS BRSTN which is 011129996 but BOTH ARE NOT WORKING for UPWORK hence the system reply is Bank not Found.

I can not also gamble to use the China Bank Corp BRSTN since as per CharmaineF last Dec19,2019 comment, it does not WORK for the Second time. 

From 2019, almost 4 years have passed, I notice in the thread that it has not been clearly ANSWERED and now as a NEWBIE on this platform, I'm having the same trouble setting up this method option for DIRECT TO LOCAL BANK which is clearly stated in the Upwork system OPTION as RECOMMENDED FOR PHILIPPINES.

What should be the remedy on this once and for all??

Thanks!

Hi Charmaine, 

Any feedback about your fund transfer? Is the Chinabank Corporation BRSTN working for Chinabank Savings?

Hi! For some reason the 2nd time I used ChinaBank Savings with the BRSTN of Chinabank, it did not push thru, so I had to use another bank. I suggest you try withdrawing with a small amount first. it will be returned to your account if it doesn't push thru. 

How many days before it returned to your account?

Hi Charmaine, how many days before you recieved the funds? I've been waiting for 3 days now.

tianabautista
Community Member

Hello. To everyone that used CBC's BRSTN code, did it work?

e8dbbd2d
Community Member

Waiting for updates about this thread. Can I use the BRSTN code of China Bank Corp? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cathrina, 

I believe China Banking Corporation is China Bank Savings' parent company. You will need to add your bank's parent company or head office BRSTN code. However, you can also check this with the bank if you have any concerns about the BRSTN code in this article.

~ Avery
Upwork
d86bc2a8
Community Member

Hi Avery! I have the same problem. I went to Chinabank and was told that the reason why my earnings was declined is because the BRSTN is different for Chinabank Savings Inc. Its 2 different BRSTN. Can you help me what to do please. 

f8839b88
Community Member

Hello Paul,

Was your query answered re CBS BRSTN CODE to use? I was reading all the comment thread but I haven't found any specific answers. 

I am using CBS account too and I was trying to set up the same and even get the CBS MAIN OFFICE BRSTN CODE which is 011120623 and thru google search on CBS BRSTN which is 011129996 but BOTH ARE NOT WORKING for UPWORK hence the system reply is Bank not Found.

I can not also gamble to use the China Bank Corp BRSTN since as per CharmaineF, it does not WORK. 

What should be the remedy on this??

Thanks!

I tried, and still haven't received my funds yet.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths