cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRSTN codes for China Bank Savings

Dorothy Anne L Member Since: Feb 6, 2017
1 of 19

Hi all,

The list BRSTN codes for Philippine banks did not include "China Bank Savings". Can I use the code for Chinabank Corp instad?

Thank you!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 19

Hi Dorothy Anne, 

That BRSTN code should work for your Chinabank account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Benson A Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
3 of 19

Hi,

I'm trying to add a chinabank savings account as well. The only BRSTN code i can find is for China Banking Corp. I just want to confirm that this code will work?

Although Chinabank Savings is a subsidiary of China Banking Corp., they are separate banks.

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 19

Hi Benson,

I can see that you`ve opened a ticket for this and one of our team members will assist you as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 19

Hi,

It seems like current tech support can't answer my question. Is there anyone who experienced withdrawing funds to China Bank Savings? I tried all BRSTN codes given to me by the banks, even thos of the main branch but none of them work.

Thanks

Charmaine F Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
6 of 19

Hi Benson, I have the same concern. Were you able to push with China Banking Corporation's BRSTN?

Thanks!

Maine

7 of 19
Yes.
Januario III M Member Since: Oct 23, 2017
8 of 19
Hi! What happen?
Louise B Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
9 of 19

Hi, I have the exact same question? Did any of you got your China Bank Savings account to work using the BRSTN from China Bank Corp?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 19

Hi Louise, 

As noted on this help article, the China Banking Corporations' BRSTN code is 010100013. If you go through any specific issues when trying to add this payment method on your account, or when withdrawing your earnings, you can come back here, and let us know, and our team will assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS