Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG , can't update my address

Aicha A Member Since: Nov 6, 2018
1 of 11

hello, 

ive found two bugs while trying to update my address

the first one when i select "Use my location address" and press save it show me that the fields are required ! knowing that these fields are already disabled

bugqs1.PNG

second bug is when i uncheck the address and try to write my address and add the city as you can see in my attachement : Capture.PNG

i cant apply for a job if i dont add an address, which is bug .... so please can you fix this ?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 11

Hi Aicha,

Can you confirm if you receive any errors when you uncheck the Use my location option and type your address manually? 
Once you start typing your address a drop down suggestions should be showed on your end, thank you.

Untitled
Aicha A Member Since: Nov 6, 2018
3 of 11

when i uncheck the use my location the drop down is not working due to the second bug i posted it stacktrace before.

so what happening basically for the use my location is that i dont have any address and instead of having a message telling me i cant check the using my location because i already dont have address the selector use the current form to mark the field that are supposed to be required even if they are disaled.

to sum up and how you can reproduce this bug : 

1 go to setting => location and remove it or make sure you dont have any address there.

2 go to setting => invoice location and check the "use my location" and you will have the invoice address form marked as required in red and errors.

to get rid of this problem fo back to setting=> location and add an address then later to invoice location and check use my location and save it will pass

second bug is regarding in case i want to use a new address and go to incoice location with "use my location" unsaved, and fill the city input text , the loader will keep turning and you will have an exception in the console

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 11

Thank you for the detailed report Aicha,

I will escalate this to our engineers to be investigated further and resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Alaina D Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
5 of 11

Did this ever get fixed or do you know how to contact actual support? I'm pretty turned off by the lack of ability to contact technical support when there's an issue like this, it's making me second guess using this platform Smiley Sad

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 11

Hi Alaina, 

Have you tried filling-in the "Start typing your address" field? This should auto-populate with your address when you type in your information. Once you select your address from the drop-down options, it should fill in the other address fields. Let me know if this doesn't work so that I can look into this further.

-Avery
Untitled
Alaina D Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
7 of 11
Yes I tried that, and it doesn't have my address listed there. It IS a new
address as of two years ago, not sure how often you update your database.
But the one it populates is not the correct city or zip.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 11

Hi Alaina, 

Please send me a private message (by clicking on my name) with more information about your address so that I can look into it further.

-Avery
Untitled
Amer B Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
9 of 11

I have same problem, so if someone willing to help. I can’t sign up for any of the jobs

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
10 of 11

Hi Amer,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS