cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BYE BYE odesk

Michelle K Member Since: Dec 8, 2014
21 of 23

I think I agree with you. As I have not been on oDesk long, all I seem to get are declined applications and fraudulent job offers. You would think oDesk would be a little more diligent when letting people post jobs on their website.

Muhammad F Member Since: Dec 23, 2014
22 of 23

Well yeah, All restrictions are for freelancer

Like 20 jobs a week you will apply & waste an  application it's up to client if he/she hires anyone from job or not. i have seen clients with 40% hire rate. Smiley Frustrated 

Community Guru
Mattia G Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
23 of 23

"Well yeah, All restrictions are for freelancer

Like 20 jobs a week you will apply & waste an  application it's up to client if he/she hires anyone from job or not. i have seen clients with 40% hire rate."

Sorry, but you're missing the point here. I mean, I understand that it can be frustrating sometimes, but 20-25 applications per week is a pretty fair amount (imho)... and speaking about clients who don't hire... well, it's up to them because that's the way it has to be. If a client is not satisfied with the received applications for a particular job, he/she is not supposed to hire someone just because he/she has the obligation to do so. That goes for oDesk as well as for elsewhere.

Speaking about those letters received by "poor performing" Smiley Surprised freelancers... I understand your concerns, and I really hope you get this issue sorted out soon!

“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS