🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » BYOC Link
Page options
5c1c124c
Community Member

BYOC Link

I want my BYOC link, how can I get that?

17 REPLIES 17
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ronak,

At the moment you're not eligible to receive your unique link. Only Rising Talent and Top Rated freelancers are eligible for our Bring your own Client feature. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My profile is 100% complete, so by when I will get rising talent badge?

Hi Ronak,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Can I please get my BYOC link now?

Regards,

Ronak

Hi Ronak,

I've shared your account information with the team. One of our team members will reach out to you to share your unique link and more information about the program.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5c1c124c
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

How long it will take?

Regards,

Ronak

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ronak,

I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your request and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
5c1c124c
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

May I know why it is taking so long for you team member to get back?

Regards,

Ronak

Hi Ronak,

A follow-up was already submitted to our team. Please allow our team to send your unique link. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5c1c124c
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

Today is 13th and I have requested for BYOC link since long time to different different team members from your team.

May I know the status of my request? Also, can I get my link today please?

Expecting your prompt action and response.

Regards,

Ronak

Hello Ronak,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

Today is 15th and still I have not received my BYOC link or email regarding that after your response. 

If there is any issue then please tell me, I need my BYOC link today anyhow.

Waiting for your prompt action.

Regards,

Ronak

Hi Ronak,

Our team will update your ticket with number 31217970 as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i want my byoc link fast

Hi Ismail,

Someone from our team will reach out to you directly in order to provide you the link.

~Andrea
Upwork
8c159e34
Community Member

Can I get my unique sign-up link to send my client? I want to use Bring Your Own Client feature.

Hi Muhammed,

Our team will reach out to you over the next couple of days with your unique link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members