Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FEEDBACK

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 35

@Aaron Luigi L wrote:

In the majority of cases, you cannot dispute feedback. Feedback gives users the opportunity to describe their contract experiences.

However, if you feel the feedback was inflammatory or offensive, we recommend that you let us know so we can check further. There are special, limited circumstances where we will make changes to feedback.

Aaron, the whole point here is that the feedback has already been removed, and the OP is unhappy about the way it shows as "This feedback has been removed"

feedback removed.jpg

Md. Saiful,

Upwork will not instruct the client to leave different feedback, nor should you be even thinking of bartering about hat feedback you are leaving. This is not some bazaar....

Move on. The contract is over, the feedback has been removed, leave it be.

spallob
Ace Contributor
Md. Saiful I Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
12 of 35

Petra

If I knew that upwork team fail to proper solution, I could not report. Because feedback removes option is past option where freelancer gets bad feedback, then he had hidden this. In this way, any client will understand that the freelancer is bad for this reason he hidden his feedback though I am not. Already 3 clients left from me without hiring. 

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 35

nah, correlation causation.

It's much better now than it was before. You had your argument set as a portfolio item. lol 

spallob
Ace Contributor
14 of 35

Jennifer

Nobody wants this, everyone wants that his profile is being plenty of good feedback. It is not possible cause the client knows that after the work will finish, I left bad feedback & when freelancer would not do anything he refund all the amount. The client wins all. Nice trap! Thanks Upwork

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
15 of 35

@Md. Saiful I wrote:

Jennifer

Nobody wants this, everyone wants that his profile is being plenty of good feedback. It is not possible cause the client knows that after the work will finish, I left bad feedback & when freelancer would not do anything he refund all the amount. The client wins all. Nice trap! Thanks Upwork

nah I don't refund. Clients aren't able to bully me like that. I've had feedback removed too and meh no biggie. The dispute was more hassle than the feedback thing.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
16 of 35

@Md. Saiful I wrote:

Petra

If I knew that upwork team fail to proper solution, I could not report. Because feedback removes option is past option where freelancer gets bad feedback, then he had hidden this. In this way, any client will understand that the freelancer is bad for this reason he hidden his feedback though I am not. Already 3 clients left from me without hiring. 

This is the solution you have got. This is it. It is a lot more than most people get, so just move on. In a little while that feedback will have sunk past the first page and nobody will see it anyway. Lots of clients will 2leave from you without hiring" - that is how it is. There is no connection with that. You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

You got the best possible solution available to you, and the only other option open to you if you REALLY want that contract gone from your profile THAT bad is to refund it in full.

spallob
Ace Contributor
17 of 35

Petra

I know you will tell me about refund option so I wrote it before you. Nice trap from client & upwork. The client knows that when freelancer can not do anything then he refund me amount. His amount will be safe & the work will be done. Good system ! Thanks Upwork team & client also.

spallob
Ace Contributor
18 of 35

I understood that

I am not usa people

I am not client

& USA client can do anything, he can use slang with their employee/freelancer

USA clinet can left unfair/false feedback

Upwork does not do anything cause of USA company.

If I was a USA then I could proper justice.

spallob
Ace Contributor
19 of 35

Nice trap from client & upwork. The client knows that when freelancer would not do anything then he refund me amount. His amount will be safe & the work will be done. Good system ! Thanks Upwork team & client also.

Though, the client used slang & false feedback left to the freelancer.

Thanks Upwork & Rude client

spallob
Ace Contributor
20 of 35

Please, see the attachment client giving me offer & left for feedback.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS