Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Feedback & Client

spallob
Ace Contributor
Md. Saiful I Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
21 of 35

If there written that "the feedback has been removed by upwork through an investigation/exhibition/verification"

Then hiring client will understand that anybody can unfairly.

Just opinion from me.

spallob
Ace Contributor
22 of 35

Aaron

I know why feedback used, but 1 rude client left unfair feedback after finishing his project & upwork can not dispute this feedback & freelancer cannot do anything so that's mean pressurized/forced the freelancer to refunds all amount to the client. And client also known, that when freelancer can not do anything, then he will refund me the amount. This is nice trape from client. Good!

I don't say that upwork change the feedback. I say that upwork can communicate to the client about this matter of leaving fair feedback again.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
23 of 35

bah I missed this one and the screenshot. The screenshots are always entertaining. 

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
BEST ANSWER
24 of 35

@ Jennifer --

Check the Profile -- the screenshot appears as a "portfolio" item.  The client was, indeed, a bad boy.  Very rude.

View solution in original post

spallob
Ace Contributor
25 of 35

Nice trap from client & upwork. The client knows that when freelancer would not do anything then he refund me amount. His amount will be safe & the work will be done. Good system ! Thanks Upwork team & client also.

Though, the client used slang & false feedback left to the freelancer.

Thanks Upwork & Rude client

spallob
Ace Contributor
26 of 35

Jennifer M

If you need these screen shot I would give you. I think It will give you much pleasure.

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
27 of 35

I have found that there is little use in telling a client that you will report them. This is unlikely to change their behavior. If someone behaves inappropriate, politely tell them that you are no longer interested in working with them and close the contract. Then, report them. 

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
28 of 35

lol I just want to know how it became a portfolio item. Doesn't the client have to approve it? lol

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
29 of 35

oopsie...naughty client!

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
30 of 35

@Jennifer M wrote:

lol I just want to know how it became a portfolio item. Doesn't the client have to approve it? lol

If the client doesn't respond in a certain time period (don't remember how long), it is automatically accepted.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS