Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bad Feedback by client due to misunderstanding

pushkar_kohli
Pushkar K Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
1 of 4

Hi,

I just started a project few days ago and my client told me to hold work because he want to redesing his website. The he told me to resume work after few days but due to some reasons I was unable to work and he ended project and give me bad review. After that I contacted him and unabled the feedback change option as he agreed to change due to my legit reason. But he mistakely disapprove my feedback change request. He is feeling sorry for that also. Is there any option to change the feedback again or enable the feedback button again? I contacted him and he want to change the feedback from his side. Can I raise a ticket regarding this issue? Is it possible? Please suggest the way so that my client can change the feedback.

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Pushkar,

You can only enable the client to edit their feedback on the contract once. After you do it, the client has 14 days to make changes. If they run into any issues they can contact customer support directly for assistance.

~ Valeria
Upwork
pushkar_kohli
Pushkar K Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
3 of 4

What if he disapprove the feedback change request by mistake and want to change it again.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 4

Pushkar,

The client can't disapprove the request to change feedback. The client can either use the opportunity to change feedback during the 14-day window or not. In any case, it's the client's choice whether they change their feedback or not. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS