🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bad Review on Profile
Page options
e70e83e2
Community Member

Bad Review on Profile

I have a profile of about 1000+ dollars and I got a low budget review of about 10$, even I was underpaid 50% less. I'm confident with my case about the work I sent him was valuable. I have done many other projects but have got 5 starts reviews from all of them. That review is degrading my profile and project for my new clients to bid, I contact Upwork via mail but I didn't get any response from them. Kindly help me if anyone is going through the same issue.

6 REPLIES 6
e70e83e2
Community Member

help me

You don't really have any other reviews at the moment because the reviews for your "in progress" work won't count until the projects end. The only thing that you can do is refund the client to make the public review go away. (The private feedback will unfortunately still count towards your JSS, when you get one.)

You need to be very careful about the clients that you choose to work with, especially when you're new; if this person offered you 50% less than the contract was worth, you shouldn't have agreed to work with them in the first place. All you can do is learn from your mistakes.

e70e83e2
Community Member

help me

Two five-star ratings are not "many" out of six jobs. Your private feedback was likely the same or worse.

There is nothing you can do except learn from this and see if you made mistakes. Something happened even if it was poor communication. The client left specific details you need to examine.

No one, including Upwork, will change or remove feedback in your situation. Move on and apply for jobs you know you can complete with no problems. You should also know the stars and public ratings have little to do with your JSS.

The 5 stars are mid-contract feedback and don't count. 

Tell us how do you want Upwork to help you? Or how do you want other's who have faced the similar problem to help you?

What do you want upwork to do?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members