cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bad client - how much of a hit to expect on client satisfaction score?

mafocsa
Ace Contributor
Maria F Member Since: Feb 1, 2010
1 of 5

Hello everybody, 

If finally came to me that faitful day in the lives of all freelancers when you accept a client all your senses tell you is TROUBLE. This person apparently decided that he is entitled to unlimited reviews and remakes of a layout and he is entilted to lie and change his mind every couple of hours or so. I know that if no money changes hands, the review will not become public. However, the client statisfaction will take a hit.

Has anybody had a similar experience where they took a hit on a perfect client score? How much of a hit was it percentually speaking? 

I don't want to involve Upworks customer support. I just want to end the contract and be done with this huge time sink. However, I would not do that if the hit will be over 10%. 

Thank you for answering! 

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 5

If you are top rated you can use your top rated perk to remove the contract from your JSS caluculation. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
mafocsa
Ace Contributor
Maria F Member Since: Feb 1, 2010
3 of 5

How do I do that? I heard something about it, but could never exactly find a kb article about how to procede. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've lost sleep over this project for 3 nights now. Thank you so much!

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
4 of 5

Well I posted a direct link to it but it's didn't show. Go to the help and support button on your dashboard and type in "top rated feedback removal perk" and it will bring up instructions on how to use it. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 5

It's easier to use google to find it. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Top-Rated-Perk-Feedback-Removal

I would expect 2-3% depending on what he rated you in private.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS