🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bad clients
Page options
khafrakhaled
Community Member

Bad clients

Two clients sent me job offers and we were talking normally. However, as soon as I sent them designs for review, one no longer logs into his Upwork account, and the other logs in but did not reply.  Although I completed the work on time and according to their requirements. Could you please advise me what I should do?

Note: The contract is still valid.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khaled,

Once hired on Fixed-Price jobs, freelancers are advised to use the submit work link on the contract details page in order to share the final product with their client and at the same moment request payment. Looks like you're still to submit the work for the contracts you're referring to. After the submission of the work, clients will have a period of 14 days to review and request any changes. You may read more about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Two clients sent me job offers and we were talking normally. However, as soon as I sent them designs for review, one no longer logs into his Upwork account, and the other logs in but did not reply."

That is fine.

Clients are not obligated to reply.

Clients are not obligated to log into Upwork.

I never look to see if a client "logs into Upwork."

I get paid AUTOMATICALLY for my work if a client doesn't reply or do anything.

re: "Although I completed the work on time and according to their requirements. Could you please advise me what I should do?"

I don't need to do anything.

I just wait.

I submitted my work by clicking on the "Submit work for payment" button.

Now I just wait and Upwork will release ALL escrow money to me automatically.

prestonhunter
Community Member

I don't even know why you are calling them "bad clients."

What did they do that was bad?

It sounds like they are letting you do your work without pestering you. Doesn't that make them low-maintenance clients? In other words: Good clients?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members