shway1
Community Member

Bad error message 431

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shwetha,

Could you please share more details of where you're experiencing the error you're referring to? I would also suggest trying and clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I got the same message just now, every time I tried to connect my social link. I clicked link to Twitter and tried to login to Twitter then this error happened. I cleared cache, reloged to Upwork, tried to link my social account again, then the error kept on happening. Tried two attempts.

Same as when I tried to link to GitHub. Browser is Chrome.

Hi Putri,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

hi,

please help me I have the same problem and I can't access the website.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fateme,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
98cdf453
Community Member

Same

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kingsley,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey
Even i am facing this issue when i tried to connect my social accounts. Now i am not able to login into my account through laptop. Pls help

Hi Janani,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths