🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bad feedback from a suspended client
Page options
vivek_gits
Community Member

Bad feedback from a suspended client

I have worked for a client , the contract id is 17154583, the client was so impatient from beginning of the contract. He suddenly ended the contract and gave me a bad feedback. That time I was new on upwork , i was not aware how to respond to a client contract outcome. I was not able to respond to the client feedback with my own feedback about client. Now i see the client himself got suspended due to his misbehaviour with several other freelancer or violating upwork policies. In this scenario i am not able to respond or contact to that client because he himself got suspended from Upwork. Now i am getting negative impact of the bad feedback from client and not able to get new clients because of bad impression from negative feedback on my profile but I have not done any bad work on that contract . The client was very impatient and misbehaving. In this scenario the feedback should be removed from my profile as the client himself got suspended. How can you help me in this regard?
1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Himani,

Sorry to hear about your experience with this client. We can't share any information regarding the account status of your client; however, as confirmed by our team, the review will not be removed. You can work on earning a Top Rated badge and use the Top Rated perk to request for feedback removal. 

We can't influence a client's decision in hiring a freelancer, but we would like to share the following links to help you improve your profile:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths