🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bad review and not paid full money
Page options
negiveer227
Community Member

Bad review and not paid full money

I got my first job here with $50 budget.
It was a very simple job. write Powershell script for outlook.
I've done that and gave it to a client, I tested it on my PC it working,
I asked a client for some information, and test it on his system, he is very unresponsive I getting his reply sometime after week 3 days etc...
But the client did not release for several days.
So I needed that he release money after several days he released half not full, i don't know why where everything working,
but he made bad feedback for me. Why? The script runs successfully.
I was very angry about this behavior,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alexis A wrote:

You should also remove or edit the response you made to the client. It doesn't make you look the best..

Agreed. You also have a few sub-par feedback for similar work. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Birendra,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the client. Your client and you should discuss and agree upon all milestone amounts, deliverables, and deadlines prior to beginning work. It is always good to communicate and politely explain everything to your client to avoid any misunderstanding. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

But what i am gonna do if client is very unresponsive 

Birendra:

Clients are not required to respond.

You used Upwork incorrectly.

You looked at the budget. The budget does not matter. The only thing that matters is funded escrow.

This is your mistake.

You received all of the money in escrow. Now this is over. Stop sending messages to the client. Move on.

alexis-arinze
Community Member

You should also remove or edit the response you made to the client. It doesn't make you look the best..

Alexis A wrote:

Agreed. You also have a few sub-par feedback for similar work. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members