🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Badge on My Profile
Page options
d41cd9f5
Community Member

Badge on My Profile

Hello; I have been able to maintain my JSS above 90% for the past few days now. Am I eligible for any badges like Rising Talent or Top Rated? I have posted a screenshot of my Stats.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anurag,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

For the Top-Rated badge, feel free to check out this help article to learn more about the requirements.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please check my profile once and let me know whether I am qualified for any badges or not?

petra_r
Community Member

Anurag U wrote:

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please check my profile once and let me know whether I am qualified for any badges or not?

You're not. You can't have a Rising Talent badge because you have a JSS, and you can't be top rated because you don't fulfil all the criteria.

You can check on your My Stats Page.

For top rated you need:

• at least $ 1000 earned in the last 12 months (you don't) AND
  • at least 13 out of 16 eligible weeks (weeks you were Rising Talent and/or with a JSS of at least 90%) (you have 2) AND
  • have a 100% complete profile AND
  • have no recent account holds

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths