🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Badge
Page options
lawrence_eric
Community Member

Badge

I already have 100% Job Success and my last 12-month earnings is more than $1,000 (based on my stats) to qualify for Top Rated. Im just wondering why is it that I don't have my Top Rated badge yet?

Also, large contracts could mean either fixed or hourly cost?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Lawrence Eric,

You can find the requirements to become a Top Rated freelancer here. I checked and it looks like you still need to maintain a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Lawrence Eric,

You can find the requirements to become a Top Rated freelancer here. I checked and it looks like you still need to maintain a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bmarkewicz
Community Member

Andrea, I too can't find why I haven't received my Top Rated Plus badge. I have met all the criteria.  I've contacted Support several times with no reply.  Can you help?

I can't find why I haven't received my Top Rated Plus badge. I have met all the criteria.  I've contacted Support several times with no reply.  Can someone help?

Hi Bruce,

I can see that you've reached out to the team handling your case and a couple of support tickets have been created with your concern. Please continue communicating with our team through those tickets so that they can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and understanding while we review and address your concern. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members