🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Badges
Page options
hamzaa1987
Community Member

Badges

Hello Upworkers,

I'm here on Upwork since 2015 but i had my first job January 29th 2021 ( 2 months ago) and i'm active until now with the same client, i worked already more than 400 hours and earned more than $3K.

But i didn't earned any badges or JSS .

my profile completeness is 100% and i also completed the Upwork readuness test (5/5).

What am i supposed to do to earn a badge ?

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamza,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.

To learn more about Job Success Score and when you will receive it, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello , thanks Goran for your answer .

But i want to know how to know that i'm qualified ? how to know if there is somthing to improve to be qualified ? Thank you.

Hamza D wrote:

But i want to know how to know that i'm qualified ?

You'll know that you're qualified when you get the badge. It's automatic and if you are eligible, you get it, if you don't get it, it means you're not currently eligible.

So do you have to be eligible for 16 weeks to get the "Top Rated" badge?  What happens if you exceed the 16 of 16 weeks of eligibility? 

Clinton L wrote:

So do you have to be eligible for 16 weeks to get the "Top Rated" badge?  What happens if you exceed the 16 of 16 weeks of eligibility? 

As long as you maintain eligibility for 13 out of the previous 16 weeks, you will keep the Top Rated badge. 

Clinton L wrote:

So do you have to be eligible for 16 weeks to get the "Top Rated" badge?  

No, for 13 out of the last 16 weeks

Clinton L wrote:

What happens if you exceed the 16 of 16 weeks of eligibility? 

You can't exceed 16 out of the last 16 weeks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members