🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Badges
Page options
zakaria_ra
Community Member

Badges

How long does it take to get a badge? 

Currently, I've completed around 5 jobs, but still, there is no Job success score or a Rising talent badge.

I believe a decent JSS or a Rising talent badge helps in getting potential jobs.

If anyone could help with an answer, I would be grateful.

Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Zakaria,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete at least:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Zakaria,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete at least:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for the information.

Just to let you know that, I already meet the criteria to get a Job Success score.

I wonder why I don't have a score yet. 

I understand, Zakaria. As mentioned, not all projects and clients are equal so you may need some more experience before you get your JSS. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

~Andrea
Upwork

Okay. I get it now.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members