Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bage rising talent

dina_nazarova
Dina N Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
1 of 6

Hi!

I ant to ask how much time the first time given badge rising talent? I had only one day, and now he's gone.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

@Dina N wrote:

Hi!

I ant to ask how much time the first time given badge rising talent? I had only one day, and now he's gone.

Your client marked you down for quality, and may have left not-so-wonderful private feedback, so that will have made you ineligible for the rising talent status.

dina_nazarova
Dina N Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
3 of 6

Client give the feedback "Good job!" and give me mark 4.8, so please tell me what i need to do to return the rising talent status? Because i finished my first project for $6 just for the mark and it was just the test task.

holymell
Community Guru
Melissa C Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
4 of 6
Once the badge is gone that means you are not eligible for it anymore. So you won't be able to get it back.

Just keep trying to get jobs and do good work on them and eventually you'll get Job Success Score. But you probably can't get the badge back. You have to have perfect job performance for the badge and your client didn't rate you a 5. And Petra said that he took points away for the quality of your work, so she's also likely right that he didn't give you good private feedback, either.

Don't worry about it. Keep working and doing well.
joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
5 of 6

Hi Dina, The Rising Talent Badge can be removed anytime once the system detects that you already got your first contract on your account. Since you've earned your first project, you're on your way in earning your Job Success Score.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 6

@Jo-An B wrote:

Hi Dina, The Rising Talent Badge can be removed anytime once the system detects that you already got your first contract

Getting a project is **NOT** a reason for losing the rising talent status ever.

@Dina N wrote:

Client give the feedback "Good job!" and give me mark 4.8,

The client marked you down on Quality and chances are their private feedback was also not as good as one would hope.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS