cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance $0 after the order is completed.

jamsoon
Evgeniy G Member Since: Dec 10, 2017
1 of 4

Hello,

Today I done my first order. After that he transfered to me $15, as it was agreed. [screenshot 1]. But my balance was still $0 [screenshot 2].

Then I added my PayPal payment method (I thinked, the reason in the lack of payment method).
I waited some time, but my UpWork balance was still $0.

What am I doing wrong?
Help me, please.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Evgeniy,

Please go to Reports > and on the dropdown menu select Overview. You will see in what stage are your funds. Funds from fixed price contracts will become available to you after the 5 days security period.

I would also strongly recommend to check out this Thread and learn how Upwork work.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
3 of 4

Hey Evgeniy,

You are not doing anything wrong. Go to Reprorts, Overview and you will see your funds status. For fixed price contracts, the amount will be "pending" for 5 days after the client approve your payment request. Before approval it is "in review", and before you ask for approval it is "work in progress". A little different for hourly-paid contracts.

Happy freelancing!

altus80
Vladimir G Member Since: Dec 10, 2017
4 of 4

Hi, Evgeniy!

You should open "Reports" tab, then "Overview" tab. You will see " Pending" tab and your money will be here a few days (6 days, if I am right). This time necessary for checking the result by clients.

After that, your money will be moved to the right column - "Available" and you will be able to receive them.

Best regards, Vladimir

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS