🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Balance isn´t showing my money
Page options
11b8dff4
Community Member

Balance isn´t showing my money

Hello,

I have worked on a job for 6 hours and my reward was 90 USD (72 USD without fee). The problem is, that my money isn´t showing in my balance. My earnings are even displayed on my profile, but not on my balance, so I can´t withdraw the money I have made. Did anyone else have that problem and if so, how did you solve it.

PS: It´s really strange that Upwork doesn´t have a customer support email to contact them in such cases.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Max,

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

The funds you’re referring to are currently under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on Wednesday. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members