cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance still show as $0.

Highlighted
Kaye P Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
1 of 4

I just finished a work for a client and he already paid the $60 and approved the milestone, but my balance still show $0. Could it be that my Paypal is not yet active that's why it's still not showing? There's also no record of earnings on my list yet. I dont know what to do anymore.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 4

Hello Kaye,

I just checked your account and I can see that your payment is in Pending status. The funds being in Pending means that the earnings are in the standard security period before they will become available. 
Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. Please read this help article for more information. 

Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Shubham K Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
3 of 4

Hi Rayan,

I already completed two milestones each 5$ so total earning is 10$ but when I go to the withdrawal section i.e. get paid it shows 0$ why this is so.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

Shubham K wrote:

Hi Rayan,

I already completed two milestones each 5$ so total earning is 10$ but when I go to the withdrawal section i.e. get paid it shows 0$ why this is so.

Go to your Reports Overview Page 

You'll likely find the funds under "Pending" (during the 5 day security period.)

pending.png

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS