🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Balance withdrawn to incorrect Paypal address
Page options
gingerninja
Community Member

Balance withdrawn to incorrect Paypal address

Hi.

So I've just finished my first assignment on Upwork, got paid and withdrew the balance.

The problem is that there was an incorrect Paypal address in my account (an old address whose Paypal account is now closed), so I didn't receive my payment.

I spoke to Paypal and they said that Upwork has to cancel the transfer. I've contact support also, I just wanna get this resolved asap and get paid.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Christian,

Our team will assist you further on your ticket as soon as possible. Don't forget to update your payment method accordingly so that you don't have any problems in the future. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Christian,

Our team will assist you further on your ticket as soon as possible. Don't forget to update your payment method accordingly so that you don't have any problems in the future. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
verma_mithun
Community Member

my aypal account is showing 2. suggest a way to remove it..i also had 2 accounts,but when i stopped one, i still cannot get payment. 

Hi Mithun,

I checked your account and see that your Paypal account is active. Are you experiencing issues withdrawing funds? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

hi mam,

one of my paypal account is active and the other is not there, but i am not able to withdraw money. my paypal's account is showing both.due to which i am not able to withdraw money.

Hi Mithun,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 3 days for a payment method to become active. Please allow another 48 hours for the review on your new payment method to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members