🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Balance zero on Get Paid
Page options
siswilawara1
Community Member

Balance zero on Get Paid

Hi,

My client sent me a payment this monday. I can also download the invoice but in my "Get Paid" board keeps showing me zero.

I choosed "Wire transfer" as payment method for a weekly schedule and according to Upworks system the payment should arrive to my account today (wednesday) but there is no payment in my registered bank account.

What is the solution to this issue?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

re: "One last question, the bank transfer arrives the same day?"

Alan: It depends on the bank.

I live in the next state over from Upwork, and it takes 2 and a half business days for the money to arrive in my bank account after I do a withdrawal.

But each bank is different.

Some freelancers get their money faster than I do. For some people it takes longer. But 2 to 3 business days is typical.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

This is normal. Don't worry about it.

To see when your money will be available to withdraw, go here:

Upwork -> Reports -> Overview

Thank you Preston, it says that I will get paid this 31.
One last question, the bank transfer arrives the same day?
I ask cause regular bank transfers from countries like India or China takes around 3 working days to arrive to my country (Bolivia). How much time takes an Upwork transfer?

Thank you.

re: "One last question, the bank transfer arrives the same day?"

Alan: It depends on the bank.

I live in the next state over from Upwork, and it takes 2 and a half business days for the money to arrive in my bank account after I do a withdrawal.

But each bank is different.

Some freelancers get their money faster than I do. For some people it takes longer. But 2 to 3 business days is typical.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths