🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Balance
Page options
aeimenfatima81
Community Member

Balance

It is showing my payment in my earnings from contract but my balance is still shown $0 and in transaction history it says pending? Can you please tell why is the balance shown zero?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Aeimen F wrote:

It is showing my payment in my earnings from contract but my balance is still shown $0 and in transaction history it says pending? Can you please tell why is the balance shown zero?

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aeimen,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). During the 5-day security period, it gives the system time to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to withdraw the available funds from your Upwork account to your payment method by using the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab or by going to your Settings> Get Paid and click Get Paid Now. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I've been scanning all the community notes and still no one is answering what I need to do.

Ive' been working for 3 weeks now, and the client has approved every week of hours. And my balance still shows as zero.

3 weeks.

Zero Balance.

Its over $600 now.

What is going on?

Hi Elizabeth,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

That said, please check your Reports > Overview to see the status of your funds. To understand how this works, check out this help article. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members