Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bangladeshi Group

Highlighted
MD Sazzad H Member Since: Aug 8, 2017
31 of 42

Hellow shuman h

Follow  the instraction of profile view,develop your skill,add your work portfolio,than give test.you also read all term & condition of upwork.

Thanks

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md. Mostafizur R Member Since: Mar 18, 2016
32 of 42

Hello Suman,

Hope things are fine with you.

Make sure your profile is 100% completed. You might find FreelancerManual helpful: https://content-static.upwork.com/blog/uploads/sites/3/2016/06/10103934/16-0516-r1-FreelancerManual-...

Read some articles here which helps you for sure:
https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/a-freelancers-guide-to-upwork/

https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/8-tips-for-the-perfect-profile/

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Highlighted
MD RASADUR R Member Since: Sep 24, 2017
33 of 42
Sir, I am from bangladesh. I did get paid 7 days ago but did not receive the money yet to my bank. How many days need to receive the money in bangladesh?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
34 of 42

Hi Md Rasadur,

If you have not received the funds in question in your account yet, please do not conclude that they are lost.

For Direct to Local Bank International payments flow through several international and local banks before reaching you. In some cases, an intermediary or local bank in your country might put a temporary hold on a payment for any number of reasons. The amount of time it takes to receive a payment can vary depending o8 business days pass and your funds have not been deposited into your account, please reply to this email. At that time, I will be happy to initiate a trace to try to locate the funds.

Highlighted
Meraj U Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
35 of 42

Hi Everyone,

I am a new Freelancer. I want to join with u all of guyz and need help for learning and earning money from here. Please my Bangladeshi all brothers please give me some tips and trick for earning money from here.

Thanks/Best Regards

Md. Meraj Uddin

Chittagong

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Mokabbir S Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
36 of 42

Hi Mr. Rashedul,

I am new in Upwork. I just got paid for a task and I want to wire transfer the amount. However, I can't setup my payment preference because Trust Bank Ltd. is not supported by Upwork. I need to know how other Bangladeshi freelancers are getting paid. Thank you.

Regards,

Mokabbir

Highlighted
Aminur I Member Since: Apr 21, 2016
37 of 42

Hi, brother I want to help from you that my up work id is already  closed from up work team.Have any solution from you to open my account?

Highlighted
Faysal A Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
38 of 42

I am New,Please wish me and do support me

Highlighted
Sultan A Member Since: May 7, 2019
39 of 42

Dear Bhaia, 

Ramadan Mubarak. I like to start work with upwork. But I am not able to understand for my compitency. Because I have no experience here. I like to disscuss about my proficincy. Would you please help me on this????

Ayrin N Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
40 of 42
Thanks for group opening
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS