🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bangladeshi Group
Page options
itsrashad
Community Member

Bangladeshi Group

Bangladeshi freelancers are welcome to this group for discuss anything of nothing about UPWORK...

48 REPLIES 48
iranyhaq
Community Member

Hello guys,, i have completed MBA on Accounting under National University and so same hons. too. i had opened up a profile on upwork about 1 year ago. I want to work up with my base subjec. It's really hard to find a job here. If anyone work based on accounting,,,please give some tips for me to get a job.

Hi Bro.

its very good to you have done MBA on Accounting First of all you should
complete 100% profile and submit certificate on upwork.

Next step: you learn Quickbook, Peachtree. its very easy for you.

Third Step: You should try to work on Fiverr. there you make a gig about
your professional on cheapest rate.

Insha-Allah you will be done very quickly.

Thanks
Muhammad Yaseen
jasimkhan18
Community Member

Brother,I am beginer

sajjadsunyiad
Community Member

Thanks for creating this group

MD SAJJAD HOSSAIN RABBY
shahanarima
Community Member

Hello,

This is Shahana, working as a content writer.

Hope this platform for Bangladeshi freelancers will be beneficial for all of us.

Thanks.

five_pixel
Community Member

Hope this platform for Bangladeshi freelancers will be beneficial for all of us.

89c0d2a3
Community Member

brother, i have opened account in upwork just a few days ago, i am  fresher , how can i get work from upwork ? will you help me plz ?

minhajul1212
Community Member

Hello! I am Minhaj and I am from Bangladesh, UpWork asked me for ID verification. I have my Valid NID card from Bangladesh government and I have my Bank Statement for more. I submitted them for verification twice, but they rejected. 
Here are some more information about my docs

Upwork asks for an expiration date of NID card. But in our country(Bangladesh) there is no any expiration date on the NID.

Our NID card has two sides, But Upwork only takes one image for the card so I can't upload the another side of the Card.

I went to my bank and asked a statement so they printed it out and they put their signature on each page with the bank seal(ink stamp) and made the paper attested.

So what can I do now?

Hi Minhajul,

I see you've been coordinating with the team about your concerns, and several support tickets have been raised. Please visit your tickets on this page for updates, and we suggest that you continue communicating with the team if you need further assistance; they'll surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths