🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Bank Account in Maiden Name
Page options
socialalt
Community Member

Bank Account in Maiden Name

I am new to Upwork and have just recieved an email regarding the bank account that I have added to my account, stating that it was "manually reviewed by our staff and did not meet the criteria for compliance". 

My Upwork account is in my married name, which is the name that I use as a freelance writer. However, my bank account has not yet been updated and therefore is in my maiden name. I'm not sure how to proceed to amend this. I did read about ID verification, but that hasn't been initiated yet from Upwork. Where do I go from here to get it cleared up asap? 

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Britt,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and will assist you directly regarding your payment method. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I also have the same issue now my bank account is still under my maiden name, anyway to add my bank account on my profile?

- Criztel

Hi Criztel Joyce,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you, providing further assistance. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ce7bd283
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie, I have the same issue. I tried adding payoneer but it's still on verification mode. I also preferred using my bank account instead of Payoneer. Please help.

Hi Jessica,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much! Aleksandar!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths