Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank IFSC not found.

nayamathsharieff
Nayamathulla S Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
21 of 115
Hey,

I'm unable to add a local bank account though I'm entering the correct IFSC code in my case it is IDFB0080151 and my bank name is IDFC First Bank.

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Thanks,
Sharieff
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
22 of 115

Hi Nayamathulla,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
manveet__
Manveet S Member Since: Dec 16, 2020
23 of 115
Hello Team - I have my bank IFSC code, but when I enter and click on find, it is showing me that bank not found.

Can you please assist me here? Waiting for your valuable response.

Thanks,
Manveet
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
24 of 115

Hi Manveet,

Please check this help article for more information about the correct format of bank codes. That said, since some banks that aren’t in our database or have recently changed their information, your bank details may not be recognized. In that case you can enter your bank information manually by selecting the "enter branch address manually" option. On the pop-up that appears click "enter it manually."​ Once clicked, a new form will appear to let you enter your bank details. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
manishchn21
Manish M Member Since: Jan 23, 2021
25 of 115

Hello, 
I am new user of upwork and i was setting up my profile and in GET PAID option My bank Account is not getting fetch through right IFSC code. It's saying enter IFSC code menually.

Please Help.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
26 of 115

Hi Manish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you're sure that you're using the correct number you can add the bank address manually as well. You can find this on the same window where it says "enter it manually".

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
frast55
Aman M Member Since: Jan 4, 2021
27 of 115
I can't seem to find my bank after entering the correct IFSC code. Neither can I enter it manually, as when I do enter it manually, the next button becomes unavailable. Please help.
egaruth
28 of 115

Hi Aman,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
frast55
Aman M Member Since: Jan 4, 2021
29 of 115
I can't even add it manually when I try it's not letting me, please help me
out ASAP.
egaruth
30 of 115

Hi Aman,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS