cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank IFSC code not found

khantkrupa
Krupa K Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
1 of 196
I am unable to find my Bank IFSC code while adding withdrawal method on get paid.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 196

Hi Krupa,

Just to clarify, did you meant you`re not able to locate a field where to add your IFSC code, or you`re not able to locate your own IFSC number so that you can add your payment method? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
khantkrupa
Krupa K Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
3 of 196
I have my bank IFSC code, but when I enter and click on find, it is showing me that bank not found.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 196

Hi Krupa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your setting up your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
krushanu-medico
Krushanu C Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
5 of 196
Hello Team - I have my bank IFSC code, but when I enter and click on find, it is showing me that bank not found.

Can you please assist me here? Waiting for your valuable response.

Thanks,
Krushanu
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 196

Thank you for reaching out to us, Krushanu.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
krushanu-medico
Krushanu C Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
7 of 196
Oh thats great. Thank you so much Bojan.
50baa682
Ayushi S Member Since: Jun 21, 2021
8 of 196
Hi,
Hope you're having a great day!

I'm trying to connect my bank with Upwork for transferring the funds to my local bank account using the IFSC code; however, when I'm entering my cide, upwork is not able to find my bank.
Please help.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
9 of 196

Hi Ayushi,

I checked and it looks like you already added your account. Could you please let me know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
0fb89b27
Prasad M Member Since: Sep 18, 2020
10 of 196
Even I am facing the same issue. Upwork is unable to find my bank, even though the IFSC code given as input is correct. I kindly request you all to please guide me through. Tried the 2different bank accounts ifsc but it's not foind
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS