cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank IFSC code not found

Highlighted
Krupa K Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
1 of 16
I am unable to find my Bank IFSC code while adding withdrawal method on get paid.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 16

Hi Krupa,

Just to clarify, did you meant you`re not able to locate a field where to add your IFSC code, or you`re not able to locate your own IFSC number so that you can add your payment method? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Krupa K Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
3 of 16
I have my bank IFSC code, but when I enter and click on find, it is showing me that bank not found.
Highlighted
4 of 16

Hi Krupa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your setting up your payment method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Krushanu C Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
5 of 16
Hello Team - I have my bank IFSC code, but when I enter and click on find, it is showing me that bank not found.

Can you please assist me here? Waiting for your valuable response.

Thanks,
Krushanu
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 16

Thank you for reaching out to us, Krushanu.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Krushanu C Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
7 of 16
Oh thats great. Thank you so much Bojan.
Highlighted
Deepali R Member Since: May 14, 2020
8 of 16

my bank ifsc code not found while adding bank details. Which is correct and active

Highlighted
9 of 16

Hi Deepali,

If you`re sure that you`re using the correct number you can add the bank address manually as well. You can find this on the same window where it says "enter it manually". Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Reshma H Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
10 of 16
Hello experts,
Greetings!
I'm facing the same problem. Neither I can get bank details found on entering IFSC code nor 'Next' option is becoming active on entering details manually.
Upwork support team helped me out with various important steps, I followed all still unable to set up bank details.
Even on clearing cache, using chrome v.74, and in incognito mode.
Last option remained is that 'try filling details using another device.'
Well, upwork team replied to all mails and tried helping me. Could anyone still suggest/guide how to overcome this problem?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS