cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Not found

Highlighted
Karan V Member Since: Aug 18, 2019
1 of 8

i am not able to find my bank via ifsc code , if i put my bank details manually at last it shows bank not found , Solve this error . Thanks

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Karan,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sandeep K Member Since: May 22, 2020
3 of 8

Hi Joanne 

I have similar problem, even one of my friend using same bank for withdrawl, Please solve this problem

thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 8

Hi Sandeep,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sandeep K Member Since: May 22, 2020
5 of 8

Hello Alaksandar, There is no response from any of your customer support, Its been 3-4 days

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Sandeep,

I checked and I can confirm that our team has already reached out to you directly via a support ticket. Please check your ticket number: 28734783. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mrs. S Member Since: May 22, 2020
7 of 8

Same issue happens on my profile also. Please create a ticket for me too on this issue. I also have my International debit card with me but it says error while buying connects.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 8

Hi Sakshi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS