🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Bank Payment Issue due to COVID-19 in Ind...
Page options
prachithaker
Community Member

Bank Payment Issue due to COVID-19 in India

Hello Upwork,

Hope you everyone is fine and healthy.

I am having an issue with the Bank due to COVID-19, I have Medical emerygency but I cant withdraw my fund from Upwork because I did not update the Bank details due to some issues with the Bank. My fund are stuck in Upwork. Can you please advise? How i withdraw my fund. I really needed at this time because I have medical emergency.

Request you please help this is very urgent.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prachi,

I'm sorry to hear about the medical emergency and I understand the urgency. I hope everything is okay.

I see that you removed your payment method which explains your issue with it. Right now, you can go to Settings > Get Paid and click on the button 'Add Method'. You'll be able to choose any of the other available payment methods for your country. Please note that when you add a new payment method, for security purposes, you need to allow 3 days to pass for the method to become active. That's how the system is designed. You may want to check out this help article to learn more about the available payment methods.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

Thank you for your mail.

I choose the Paypal method but it said benefiary name is mismatched because I have the spelling error that the issue I cant add Bank/Paypal.

Can you please advise the other way to withdraw fund?

I need money urgently as my family member admin in the hospital and I dont have any sources of Income due to COVID-19.

Please advise urgently.

Thanks.

Hi Prachi,

Please note that to set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. I suggest that you check this help article for more information on that. Once you add your payment method and wait for it to become active, you should be able to withdraw your funds.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members