🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank Verification in progress
Page options
noah-pennington
Community Member

Bank Verification in progress

Hello,

I added a new payment method to Upwork about a week ago, and haven't received the direct deposit needed to verify it yet. Any info would be appreciated. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Noah, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

I reviewed this further together with the team and it looks like you have already added this bank account last year (23-May), and the verification amounts were made then. You may reach out to your issuing bank directly and request to locate the two small amounts in your account. Once you have the information, you can try verifying your bank account.

If you go through any other issue, you can come back here and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Noah, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

I reviewed this further together with the team and it looks like you have already added this bank account last year (23-May), and the verification amounts were made then. You may reach out to your issuing bank directly and request to locate the two small amounts in your account. Once you have the information, you can try verifying your bank account.

If you go through any other issue, you can come back here and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths