🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank account name
Page options
isladesign
Community Member

Bank account name

Hello! I have local bank account but they somehow managed to make mistake with my name and it's just one letter more, here on Upwork my name is Vedin but on my bank account it's Vedina.

Would that be problem when I add my local bank to the Upwork ?  

Kind regards Vedin!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vedin,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. You can check this help article for more information. I suggest that you add the account and the team will notify you if there are any steps needed from your end.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vedin,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. You can check this help article for more information. I suggest that you add the account and the team will notify you if there are any steps needed from your end.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you on fast response!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members