🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank account verification failed
Page options
arsenchiklogin
Community Member

Bank account verification failed

My bank verification failed. I must have typed the wrong amounts in, is it possible to reset the system? 

20 REPLIES 20
PradeepH

Hello Arsen,

You can update or edit your bank or card details anytime from your Setting page.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I tried, but it seems this payment method blocked at the moment, or called "unverified".

"Once you add your bank account, we'll deposit 2 small amounts, which may take 2-3 business days to show up. You'll need to confirm the 2 amounts to verify your bank account."

Probably the mistake was at this stage, please see attachment. 

question.png

Hello Arsen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hello,
I have the same problem. What can I do now?

Hi Abdulla,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have Same Problem. What can i do?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi MD Billal,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
aguerretomas
Community Member

I have the same problem, please contact and help me!

Hi Tomas,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

How do I verify my US bank account? After trying to put $10 it suddenly said Verification failed. Contact customer support

Hi Ranee,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Edited to correct information: 

It looks like you recently removed your bank account. Could you please add the new payment method? You can find more information in this help article

Once you add your bank account, we’ll deposit two small amounts, which may take up to five business days to show up. You’ll need to confirm the two amounts to verify your bank account.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

What I supposed to do? I enter in this page and i dont have requests and tickets...

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for following up. Could you please try accessing your support ticket using this link

~ Nikola
Upwork

I need a supporter to verify my bank account because i cant automatically

I'm having the same issue. Do you know if there is a way to contact a live person at Upwork?

It’s been a week and no deposit has been sent to my bank. Is there a way to contact support? I won’t be able to get my payments until my bank account is verified. Help.

Hi Mariann,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dda5b991
Community Member

I have the same issue. I try to transfer more than 10$ while Bank account verification. And now my account is failed to verify. Kindly resolve it

Hi Samraiz,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members