🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank account verification microdeposits haven...
Page options
karlstr4ndberg
Community Member

Bank account verification microdeposits haven't arrived after 7 days

Hi!

I'm new to Upwork and started freelancing here a few weeks ago.

I added a "Get paid" bank account about a week ago. It's my Wise (formerly TransferWise) borderless account in USD, so I have an account number, a routing number and my full name on the virtual account. I'm supposed to receive two microdeposits and enter the amounts in order to verify the payment method. However, I still haven't received those microdeposits. I already checked with Wise if they have limitations regarding microdeposits but everything should be in order from their end.

Just wanted to ask if anyone's encountered the same issue by adding their USD account with Wise as a payment method. 

Thanks a ton,

Karl

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karl,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karl,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the quick reaction Goran! 

I have the same problem, could you help me

Nayra,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
nayra-m
Community Member

Thank you for your help
nayra-m
Community Member

Hi, I am using Wise as it provides an American account, but when I moved to the verification step I didn’t receive any amount of money, I don't know how to get some help and support, so I will appreciate any help from anyone that had the same issue and solved it .

Thank you for your time
julie-am
Community Member

Hi,

I'm also new to Upwork and having the same problem: No mico-payments to my Wise US bank after i provided the details. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Julie,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there,

I also have the same problem regarding my payment method using wise account. Although I already use the wise account to withdraw, but I didn't receive any microdeposit in my wise account. Could someone help me as well? Thank you.

Hi Adrian,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for the response and they contacted me already and it seems it's all clear to me. Thank you and have a great day.

Hi! 

I'm having the same issue. I added a few days ago my wise usd account. I read in their guide that I'm supposed to received a microdeposit to confirm the account, but I didn't received any. I don't know if now it's not necessary that step, so my account is already correctly linked or there is a problem with it.

Thank you!

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your message. I took a closer look at your account and I believe you're referring to the payment method you added last 28- January. I can confirm that it's been confirmed and is currently active. Looks like you're all set. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi! I also have the same problem regarding my payment method. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Marjorie Joanna,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

I'm having the same issue as well, can someone kindly help me too?

Thank you!

Hi Gelly,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
leeian0702
Community Member

Hi
I also have the same problem with my payment method using wise account. I didn't receive any microdeposit in my wise account. Could someone help me as well? Thank you.

Hi I-AN,

It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths