Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank detail is dormant?

codes4u
Ace Contributor
Mijula B Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
1 of 6

Hi,

I withdraw a certain amount of money 5 days ago and I am not getting it to my bank. I got the upwork message of my bank details is under dormant list. I have consulted this with my  bank and they said me that my account is activated. Is it okay If I withdraw money back to back after I got money to my bank and after that again withdraw certain amount of money? Cause I have withdrawn money immediately after I got money to my bank.

Thanks,

Mijula

dataextract
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
2 of 6

Your question is not clear.

You have made a transfer to your bank account which is in dormant state. So the amount been refunded by your bank to your Upwork account, right?

Now you've activated the same account and you want to withdraw the amount from Upwork to the same account?

codes4u
Ace Contributor
3 of 6

No, My account is already activated. I withdraw money just 2 days ago and I again withdraw money but this time I am not getting my money. It's already 5 business day. I got a message from upwork that my bank details is under dormant list. So I consult this with my bank and they said everything is all right my bank account is running. So I don't know what to do here? How should I get my money? Thank you for the quick response. 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Mijula,

Please follow up on your open ticket and confirm your bank details as shared by our agent in their initial message, so our team could assist you further.

Untitled
codes4u
Ace Contributor
5 of 6

I just want to ask one thing. Can we withdraw money back to back one after another?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Mijula,

Yes you can make this type of withdrawals.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS