🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank not found
Page options
vihasmak
Community Member

Bank not found

I've added a correct IFSC code of my bank branch but it says bank not found.

I tried to add branch locally but Next button seems to be not working.

Please look into it
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vihasmak
Community Member

Don't bother.

I figured it out and manually added bank.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
vihasmak
Community Member

Don't bother.

I figured it out and manually added bank.

ee217d5c
Community Member

The same problem happen with me what should i do 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karan,

Could you please try to enter the bank address manually? You'll see the green link ''enter branch address manually'' under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab. Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
amitr1471
Community Member

Did that but still not working.

Hi Amit,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Facing same issue. Bank not found even after putting right Ifsc code and manually also same problem

Hi Abishek,

I see that you've successfully added your local bank to your account. For security reasons, please expect your new payment method to be active in three days.

~ Arjay
Upwork

the same thing is happening to me, Bank not found

please use browser for this (better if it's on  pc or laptop).

1.) Add a payment

2.) Direct transfer to bank

3.) Enter IFSC code.

4.) If bank not found, click "enter branch address manually" and select 3rd point and click "enter it manually".

5.) Enter your branch address and account details and wait for 3 working days. If everythong's correct then it'll get approved.

s4six
Community Member

After entering manually 'next' button is not active. So what I want to do Sir
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sriram,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also getting same issue. please help how to resolve this'

Hi VP,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
c297085a
Community Member

Hello.
I am also experiencing this issue. Can you please contact me for support?

Hi Gevorg,

Help is on the way! I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the same - Bank not found problem. I would appreciate some help! When I'm entering the branch address manually, the characters to write in Address are limited so I'm unable to write the full address of the branch as well.

Hi Lakshay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

im trying to change my bank details to my new one but my new bank is "not found". and there is no manually input button here on my end please help me out?

21c4694d
Community Member

Same problem I'm also facing I'm writing correct IFSC code bank is not found so when trying to add it manually again it gives error with bank not found can you please look into it 

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
f42c8f0a
Community Member

Bank not found
I've added a correct IFSC code of my bank branch but it says bank not found.

Even after adding branch details manually it doesn't allow me to submit, since the first error.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members