🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank transfer delay after withdrawing.
Page options
bijayghamal
Community Member

Bank transfer delay after withdrawing.

Hi there, 

I withdraw the amount from my earnings to my bank in my country 8th of September, 2020. Usually, they used to get deposited in a maximum of 4 days. But this time it has taken a week long. 

Can you please help me find why this delay?

Your prompt help will be appreciated. 

Thank you!

Bijay Ghamal

Nepal

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bijay,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes, it did pass the 8-business day. 

Please can you help with the tracing?

Thank you,

Bijay Ghamal

Hi Bijay,

Just to confirm that today is your 7th business day. If you still haven't received your funds on Monday, feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, the delay has passed the 7 business day and today is Tuesday.
I even went to my local bank office to enquire about it and they said nothing has been received at their end.

So could you please look into it? I am also sending you the screen shot to payment processed message.

I hope to get it resolved my hard earned money soon. Your help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Bijay 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Bijay,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths