🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bank withdrawal delay
Page options
hjsbaker
Community Member

Bank withdrawal delay

I made a withdrawal to my bank today as usual, but I have not yet received the funds. This has never happened using this payment method before.

I have received an email to say the payment has been processed, but there are still no funds in my account. 

Is anybody else having the same issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bilsim
Community Member

It may take 2-5 business days before it reflects in your bank account. Yes, sometimes it's quick, but most banks allow 2-5 business days for transfer to complete.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bilsim
Community Member

It may take 2-5 business days before it reflects in your bank account. Yes, sometimes it's quick, but most banks allow 2-5 business days for transfer to complete.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Henry,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members