🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Banking
Page options
acabral_jr
Community Member

Banking

Good day! Has anyone here use KOMO by eastwest to use for there billing? If yes, what would be the code?
22 REPLIES 22
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alvin, 

Looks like Komo is a digital bank. Currently, we do not support digital banks for billing methods (if you're looking to purchase Connects or upgrade your membership, or if you're looking to hire a freelancer), or payment methods.

If digital banks become supported in the future, we'll make sure to announce it here in the Community.  

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. I made a widthdrawal using KOMO bank account and I haven't received it yet. I just noticed that from your reply that upwork is not accepting KOMO as a payment method. Is my withdrawal will go back to my upwork account?

Hi Aldrin,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

The payment was processed successfully in upwork. Does that mean that upwork is accepting Digital Banking as payment method? I used KOMO. Its a digital banking offered by eastwest local bank here in the Philippines.

Hi Aldrin,

Since your payment is approved it means that you can use it to withdraw your earnings from Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Aldrin!

I used KOMO as an account for withdrawal too! However, I still haven't received my funds since February 14 and it's been 4 days. May I know how many days it reflected in your bank prior to your withdrawal request? 

Hi Krezelle,

Please refer to the details I've shared in my previous post here:

• Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!
~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I just withdraw using komo. Until now I havent received anything. Asking assistance to cancel my withdrawal. Im not aware that komo is not allowed to use for get pay. Please. Urgently need the money for hospital purposes

Hi Angelica,

I can see that you've created a support ticket about the issue you're experiencing. I know how urgent you need this issue resolved but please give our team time to further review your account and you should be getting an update on this page once done. 

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks. No one was responding to the ticket. First one that I have created was marked solve tho they havent reached me out. Your response is highly appreciated. 

Hello Krezelle, I made a withdrawal too for today and I just noticed that KOMO is under EastWest Rural Bank which has different bank code. May I know what happened to tyhe withrawal you made? 

Please respond. Thank you! 

Bro. Did you use 010620014 East West BRSTN code? I also wanted to use my KOMO. 

Hi! may i know what is the brstn code of komo that you used? And did you already received your withdrawal?

Hi Alrin, 

Can you please confirm if you were able to receive the funds using KOMO? Thanks! 

Hi, Have you received your withrdrawal using KOMO account?

If yes How many Days?

dbc1c265
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

Can I use my Komo account now? they gave me a debit card already I believe they are no longer just a digital bank. 

Hi Mariah Kristina,

Arjay here stepping in for Avery. We apologize but we haven't got an update about Komo being supported by Upwork as a billing method (if you're looking to purchase Connects or upgrade your membership, or if you're looking to hire a freelancer), or payment methods

Rest assured that all teams are working on reviewing all possible options to make all transactions easier for our valued members. We will surely keep you posted whenever we get updates from the team about this option.

~ Arjay
Upwork
calejachristop90
Community Member

Hi, Is anyone here able to withdraw using KOMO Digital Banking? I made withdrawal last April 27,and still not credited to my account. Thank You.

fa8bf60f
Community Member

Oh my! I haven't recieved mine, it's been 3 days now. 

Hi Marlon, 

Are you still using your KOMO? is it okay now? cause they issued a debit card already 

pyvaslovia
Community Member

This is vey helpful since there are a lot of people claiming that they haven't received any of their withdrawals I'd need to change my withdrawal method.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members