🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Banning of Accounts
Page options
5f08a497
Community Member

Banning of Accounts

Hi, I just want to ask. Do you really get banned just by mentioning payp*l in your upwork messages? Because I mentioned it once, though the context wasnt me begging to be paid via outside party and im still getting paid via upwork. Im nervous because im truly earning at upwork at this time and i dont wanna get banned. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jan Alex Mecah,

Any possible violations are thoroughly reviewed by our team before any action is taken. As with all Terms of Service violations, a user could be subject to a warning, temporary hold, or account suspension. In any of these cases, however, please know we will reach out to you to discuss the issue. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jan Alex Mecah,

Any possible violations are thoroughly reviewed by our team before any action is taken. As with all Terms of Service violations, a user could be subject to a warning, temporary hold, or account suspension. In any of these cases, however, please know we will reach out to you to discuss the issue. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
5f08a497
Community Member

Thank you. Because I saw a lot of posts online that said to never mention it because upwork seems to detect it then flag your account immediately.

tagrendy
Community Member

No? There are plenty of jobs where the client wants their product to be integrated with PayPal, of course I'm gonna use that word in the proposal. 

P.S. it made me smile that you even were reluctant to use the word in the forum )))

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths