cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bannk Verification Failed

Jay C Member Since: May 23, 2017
1 of 36

I entered the 2 amounts deposited to my account and verification failed.  I tried several times and now I'm locked out. It now says "contact customer support" but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to contact support. ANy suggestions? Thanks!

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
2 of 36

Hi Jay,

If you go to support.upwork.com, you can open a ticket with customer support to get get your payment method verified.

Untitled
Matt K Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
3 of 36

Where is it exactly that you can log a ticket?

Yaniv H Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
4 of 36

terrible reply.. there is no place to "Open a ticket"

Diana W Member Since: Jan 14, 2018
5 of 36

Hi lena,

I entered the 2 amounts deposited to my account and verification failed.  I thought I should enter to transaction from my bank account and now its locked me out and say contact customer service, can you help me to reopen the verification method?

Thanks

Diana Wahba

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
6 of 36

Hi Diana, Thanks for your message. You added a new bank account today which Upwork sent two verification amounts. Please call your bank within 2-3 business to confirm those two small deposits.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Diana W Member Since: Jan 14, 2018
7 of 36
I got the 2 transactions today from Upwork but just please I need your help with opening the verification for my account because it’s locked and I need to open it again to verify my account.

Thanks 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
8 of 36

Hi Diana,

I've checked and it looks like your bank information has been verified. Please let us know if you continue to have issues, thank you.

~Nina
William G Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
9 of 36

Hey Nina. I too was locked out of my account on the bank transfers. They are .05 and .04. Is there anyway you can activate it for me? Thank you!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
10 of 36

Hi William,

Someone from our team will reach out to you soon and assist you with verifying your location.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS