cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bannk Verification Failed

Mark M Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
11 of 36

Hi, I am experiencing the same difficulties with my payment methods. I had one account that said the verifcation failed, but it still sent the two small deposits into it. Then I added another account and it did the same thing! Can I please get some assistance in fixing this issue?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 36

Hi Mark, 

I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Francesca B Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
13 of 36
Hey Vladimir,
While trying to enter two small deposits many times because apparently typing either 1.00 or 0.01 was not acceptable? My verification failed for my account. Could you help me out with this?
Francesca
14 of 36

Hi Francesca, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
15 of 36

Hi William,

I've requested one of our agents to reach out to you directly to assist you with this shortly.

~Nina
Tracy W Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
16 of 36

Where is that located? I'm trying to do that now and cant find it

17 of 36

Hi Tracy, 

It looks like you failed verifying your bank account. I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your bank verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jay C Member Since: May 23, 2017
18 of 36
Yeah, you really can't. It's super frustrating. You need to hope a rep emails you about something so you can reply to it.
Matt K Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
19 of 36

I had another issue which a rep reached out for. However no response since. Not the greatest first impression with the platform...

Nilesh S Member Since: Jun 8, 2017
20 of 36

Hi, I have not received the bank verification deposits in my bank a/c and its been more than a week. What do I do? Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS