cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bannk Verification Failed

Mark M Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
11 of 36

Hi, I am experiencing the same difficulties with my payment methods. I had one account that said the verifcation failed, but it still sent the two small deposits into it. Then I added another account and it did the same thing! Can I please get some assistance in fixing this issue?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 36

Hi Mark, 

I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Francesca B Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
13 of 36
Hey Vladimir,
While trying to enter two small deposits many times because apparently typing either 1.00 or 0.01 was not acceptable? My verification failed for my account. Could you help me out with this?
Francesca
14 of 36

Hi Francesca, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
15 of 36

Hi William,

I've requested one of our agents to reach out to you directly to assist you with this shortly.

~Nina
Tracy W Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
16 of 36

Where is that located? I'm trying to do that now and cant find it

17 of 36

Hi Tracy, 

It looks like you failed verifying your bank account. I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your bank verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jonathan N Member Since: May 30, 2017
18 of 36

Hello,

I am new to the Upwork community and had a misunderstanding when verifying bank information under Settings>User Settings>Get Paid>Schedule/Payment Methods. It took a couple of days for the small amounts Upwork added to my account to show up. Misunderstanding the original directions and blinded by my own eagerness to work, I thought the directions read, add any two small amounts (I had not seen anything added from Upwork). But, what happened was the small amount transfered from Upwork had not yet been approved by my bank. After typing in the wrong amount, Upwork then said both amounts would add up to less than $10. So again, I added two small transactions that added up to be less than $10(neither of them being the amount sent by Upwork). Now I have failed my verification under the both subsections Schedule and Payment Methods. Now I have failed payment verification. 

Now the only available option is to contact customer service. I have contacted them repeatedly, the first time being three weeks ago and no response. I tried to add my Google AdWords and Analytics certifications to my profile two weeks ago, and, once again last week, no response. I have taken a English proficiency test a week ago, passed, and it hasnt't been added to my profile. I am on my last leg and am tired of unresponsive customer services. I feel that I can accomplish much with the help of this site after these basic problems are solved, but as a freelancer 2-3 weeks response time is unacceptable. Is anybody able to help me out? These are all basic problems that combined would take a moderator less than an hour to fix, yet, I am left waiting for almost a month without one solution. Are there any reccomendations to speed up this process? Is this response time normal? I have no hard feelings, would just like some answers. I need to know if it is worth waiting for a solution or, if I should take my work elsewhere.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Norton

Matt K Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
19 of 36

Ditto on litereally every word above.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
20 of 36

I added two small transactions that added up to be less than $10 (neither of them being the amount sent by Upwork).

So what, exactly, did you think adding random number could possibly verify?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS